Have Gail Speak
As someone who has been doing real estate for more than 25 years, and as the only Lehigh Valley realtor who is completely dedicated to the field of senior transitions, I would be more than happy to speak in front of your group to discuss the best way to move and downsize senior family members. Topics I can speak on include:
- The Moving Experience: From start to finish, how to move your elderly family members into a new home.
- What to expect when getting a home ready for the market: In my experience, I’ve found that people have no idea just how hard it is to make sure their home is ready to be sold, including making repairs, cleaning, staging and more. In this seminar, I review how you can get your home ready.
- What to look for in a new home: Moving into a new home, apartment or facility can be intimidating and frightening. In this seminar, I try to walk you through what you should and should not be looking for.
- Stuff! How to downsize your possessions: Over the course of many decades, families will naturally accumulate a great deal of possessions that simply cannot be taken with them to the next phase of their life. In this seminar, I’ll talk about the best way to downsize, including getting rid of all of your old stuff.
- First Time Homebuyers: Buying a home can be scary when you are just starting out! In this seminar, I walk people through the process of purchasing their very first home, step by step, and cover all topics related to the purchase, including what to look for, financing, closing, moving and more. Now, you may be thinking, “What does this have to do with moving Mom & Dad out of their home?” The answer: Everything! This seminar helps create that funnel of informed customers who are ready and interested in purchasing their home.
To book me on these or any other topics, please feel free to call at 610-791-4400 Ext. 1953, or Email me at email@example.com.