Gail is a long time Lehigh Valley resident, educated at Kutztown University where she studied Art Education. A Sales Associate, Gail was first licensed as a REALTOR® in 1988, so has the experience and expertise needed to provide clients and customers with the highest degree of professional advice.
Gail is a goal-oriented real estate professional who has always been involved in the community she loves by sharing her leadership skills in school and community related activities and organizations. She gives tirelessly of herself on behalf of her clients and customers through her sheer energy, long hours and uncompromising hard work and dedication. From historical preservation areas to new construction, Gail Hoover knows the area real estate market.
- University Educated
- Management & Marketing Background
- Licensed since 1988 in PA, Broker license in Florida since 2008
- 28+ Years of Business & Professional Experience
- A reputation for honesty & personal Integrity
- Utilizing the Latest Technology
- Career Committed - Full Time - Well Organized
- Available to arrange a time suitable for your schedule
- Fully Equipped - with all the latest resources
- Informed - Real Estate & Community Issues
- Involved - Trade & Industry Organization
- Licensed and Up-To-Date
- Prepared - Knowledgeable in the Marketplace
- Strong Negotiating Skills
- Oversees entire process of every transaction
- Competitive & Highly Motivated
EXPERIENCE with a TRACK RECORD
- Hundreds of Satisfied Client and Customers
- References and Testimonials available
- Devoted to continuing education & training
- Recipient of numerous sales awards
- Honored into Re/Max President’s Club
FAMILY and PERSONAL INTERESTS
- Mom to 1 child, Phallen, Winston the Westie and feline brothers Logan and Largo.
- President of Hamilton Park Crime Watch
- Loves the Performing Arts, Orchestra, Theatre
- Favorite charities include Turning Point, Caring Place, FACT of Lehigh Valley, Pride of the Lehigh Valley, Meals on Wheels
- City of Allentown Councilwoman 2002-2006 Gail served on Council's Community Development, Public Works, Legal and Legislative, and Rules and Chambers Committees. She served on the Allentown Downtown Improvement District Authority, Vacant Property Review Board, and Human Relations Commission. She sits on the Hamilton Park Neighborhood Crime Watch and the Historical Architectural Review Board. She is also a member of Old Allentown Preservation Association, and the Lehigh County and the Allentown City Democratic Committees. She is also an active volunteer and member, since its inception, of PA-GALA. She is a supporter of the Lehigh Valley Pride Festival and FACT (Fighting Aids Continuously together). She and her daughter, Phallen, have participated in the Host Family Program for International Exchange Students.
- City of Allentown Police Department, citizen board review of Civil Service and hiring policies.
Address: 4789 Route 309, Center Valley, PA 18034
Phone: 610-791-4400 Ext. 1953